Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Starts Today, Jan 7: Novena for Supreme Court Buffer Zone Hearing


Eric Scheidler, son of Joe Scheidler of the Pro-Life Action League, has requested that we join in a nation-wide Novena leading up to the Buffer Zone hearings next week.  I certainly plan to participate.  Hope you will join me.  

Anne


Eric says:

Next Wednesday, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in
an extremely important case on pro-life sidewalk counselors and the
"Bubble Zone" laws designed to silence them.

I'm calling on my all Christian brothers and sisters to join me
in an "Our Father Novena" (a nine-day prayer effort) in the days
leading up to the oral arguments.

Specifically, I'm asking you to pray the Lord's Prayer for the
intentions that the justices will hear the plaintiff's arguments
with an open heart and rule in their favor.

Please join the "Our Father Novena" January 7-15 for victory in
McCullen v. Coakley so that sidewalk counselors will be free to
save babies and their mothers from abortion without restriction.


No comments:

Post a Comment