Monday, March 9, 2015

Our Dear Elinor Rafferty, former MCFL President, has died!

MCFL_logo_072u-485u_variation.JPG
 
June Newman, Elinor's close friend just called to tell me that Elinor died this morning.  Elinor - the funny, spunky, super-committed gal who was always doing some pro-life work.  When we had our Board Christmas party at my house last December, I wondered how I would get it all together without Elinor and June. 

When someone gets elderly and frail, it is harder for people to remember them, especially when many who are left didn't know them.  Trust me, Elinor was always up to pro-life good, taking care of the movement and of individuals.  I'll let you know as soon as we have arrangements.

IMGP0957.JPG

12.jpg

 

Thank you, God, for the gift of Elinor!
Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment