We are so fortunate to be at St Sebastian's School!
If you take the Mass Pike, you will be coming from the North (traveling for about 10 min on Rte 128)
We are parking in a different lot than we had thought so please disregard all former directions
From Points South via Route 128
- Heading northbound on Route 128, take Exit 17 (Route 135)
- At the end of the ramp, take a right
- Turn right at the first set of lights onto Lyons Street which turns into Greendale Avenue
- Turn right into parking lot of the school and St Bartholomew Church
Go past the church until you see the statue of St Sebastian. At statue, turn left and head out of parking lot toward Great Plain Ave.
- Take the last driveway on your right before the street and park anywhere in that lot.
- Walk around the school, following the yellow signs until you see St Sebastian again. Enter by door behind him. It is a very short walk. If you cannot make a short flight of stairs inside, park all the way in by the dumpsters and tap on the patio doors outside Ward Hall We will let you in.
From Points North via Route 128
- Heading southbound on Route 128, take Exit 18 (Great Plain Avenue)
- At the end of the ramp, take a left
- Turn left at the first set of lights onto Greendale Avenue
- Turn left into parking lot of school and St Bartholomew Church and follow directions above.