Friday, July 25, 2014

Arizona Botched Execution Caused by Doctor-Prescribed Suicide Drug!

MCFL_logo_072u-485u_600ppi_1_-smaller.jpg

When I heard about the execution in Arizona that took two hours of suffering, I knew they used the same drugs that the pro-death lobby is pushing for Doctor-Prescribed Suicide but I couldn't believe that was true.  You probably had the same reaction.  Well, sure enough, it is - the drugs over which the press and courts are having conniptions are the same as the "death with dignity" drugs!  Wesley Smith confirms this in a brief, very useful article, http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exceptionalism/383690/another-cruel-and-unusual-death-dignity-wesley-j-smith

I plan to use this information the next time DPS comes up (or any time I can bring it up)

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment