Sunday, December 29, 2013

Good News on our Matching Funds Progress!


Thanks to every one of you who have been so generous to our year-end matching funds program!  Because of your generosity, we have only  $2,215 left to raise.

I need you to know that there are more than 20,000 of you who receive MCFL emails.  Of those, about 1,100 have donated this year.  I know many others have meant to donate but just not gotten around to it.  Please click on http://masscitizensforlife.org/give/.  Any amount is so helpful!
 
We work really hard to stretch our donations to cover the most life-saving work possible, but there are some necessary expenses.  For instance, I am a volunteer.  I really enjoy sending you these emails which, I hope, help you to be part of the effort.  I really enjoy having people come up to me all over the state to say how much they get out of the emails. But the service we use to send these emails to you (have you ever tried to send 50 emails, let alone more than 20,000?) costs more than $2,500 a year!

We count on you to help continue the work!  Please give as generously as you can.

Bless you,

Anne

PS.  You will notice that you may also pledge, http://masscitizensforlife.org/give/  When people pledge, then we know what resources we will have during the year and can plan things like continuing to send out emails.  Thanks again!  A

No comments:

Post a Comment