Friday, August 2, 2013

October Baby - Free Showing!


August 14th is the last session of the six-week Summer Academy when we will commission the Student Ambassadors.

As part of the program, we'll be showing October Baby.  I recently saw October Baby for the second time.  At the end of the movie, I realized that I had not moved my feet at all during the entire movie!  I am looking forward to seeing it again at the Summer Academy.  Yes, the message is very pro-life but it is not at all a polemic.  It is a beautiful story of family love, communication, and forgiveness starring some well-known actors including John Schneider and Rachel Hendrix.

You are welcome to the Commissioning at 6:15 or come just for October Baby at 6:45.

St Stanislaus Hall
2270 Main Street
West Warren, MA 01092

This is a wonderful summer activity for the family. 

Hope you can make it! 

Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment