Thursday, September 20, 2012

From Janet about Dan Rea and DPS tonight


Hello Everyone,

I heard on WBZ radio (1030 AM) this morning that Dan Rea's talk show (Nightside) will have a segment on assisted suicide tonight at 8:00 and that both sides will be represented.  I have no idea who will be representing our side.  I couldn't find any more information on line.

I'm sure that the segment will last at least an hour and may go longer if the audience seems interested and Dan doesn't have anyone booked for the 9:00 hour.

Keep two things in mind: The Brown-Warren senate debate will be broadcast at 7:00 and so there may be a larger audience than usual at 8:00 and supposedly WBZ reaches 38 states and the eastern provinces of Canada at night but I'm not sure if that's true as early as 8:00 PM.

I've noticed that the callers that get the most amount of time to talk are those that stay calm and use anecdotes and humor rather than being combative.

Nightside: (617) 254-1030

 Be prepared: http://noonquestion2.org/

 Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment