Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers' Day Greetings to All

logo
This "dialogue" between God and one of his angels reminds me of all you mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, foster mothers, and mothers through love and concern.

God says,

"Yes, here is a woman whom I will bless with a child. She doesn't realize it yet, but she is to be envied. When her child says 'Momma' for the first time, she will be present at a miracle, and will know it!

"I will permit her to see clearly the things I see...ignorance, cruelty, prejudice....and allow her to rise above them. She will never be alone. I will be at her side every minute of every day of her life, because she is doing My work as surely as if she is here by My side".

"And what about her Patron saint?" asks the angel, his pen poised in mid-air. God smiles, "A mirror will suffice."

God bless you all for who you are!  Anne
 
 
 

 
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to mcfl.blogpost@gmail.com by mcfl@masscitizensforlife.org.
MCFL | 529 Main Street | Boston | MA | 02129

No comments:

Post a Comment