Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Now it is Girl Scout cookies

MCFL_logo_072u-485u_variation.JPG
Last year, when we learned the facts included in this article about the Girl Scouts, it was too late to do anything in Massachusetts so I want to share it with you in time this year.  http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/girl-scout-cookies-now-that-i-know-no-thank-you/
Personally I find it compelling enough that our family will skip Girl Scout cookies this year but I think it is not something about which MCFL will be raising a boycott or anything.  We have important work at the State House and our educational efforts are mighty at this time of year.  I'll be sending you more information.
I did want you to know, however.  They've gone after apple pie and motherhood (especially motherhood).  Why not Girl Scout cookies?
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment